Friday, March 11, 2011

Bow and Lilly Reunite

Bow is doing great. He is a great runner. I love having him run with me. He keeps me going on my longer runs. You are correct in that he loves his toys and especially balls. He is chomping on one right now and making it squeak. But when he sees anyone at the park playing baseball or soccer, he wants their ball. I think he really enjoys having a doggie door. It works out great when we are at work. But no matter how tired I am when I get home from work, he is ready to go. That is okay. He gets me out the door and then it is fun to run or walk with him. We had something exciting happen on our walk today. Bow saw Lilly. A man pulled over in his van and asked me if my dog's name was Bow. It was Jeff who got Lilly from you. He had Lilly with him and Bow and Lilly really enjoyed saying hi to each other. He works in Vancouver at times and just happened to be driving by and stopped to say hi. What a small world and it sure was neat to talk with him and let the dogs see each other.
Bow has really fit into our family well. We are so happy that we made him part of our family. ~Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment