Saturday, June 18, 2011

Potty training Mickey

ACTUALLY we had a major breakthrough, today! The backdoor is open which leads into the garage and an open man door into the backyard. MICKEY TOOK HIMSELF OUTSIDE! Did you get that? Let me repeat, myself; MICKEY TOOK HIMSELF OUTSIDE! Later, I had company and the door was closed. He cried to go out! Oh I am so happy I could just piddle on the floor.
Aside from the housebreaking our only troubles have come from that mouth of his.  No back talk, just his desire to use it to “feel” me with it!  He likes pulling at the blanket over the sofa, as well.  I keep replacing my body or the blanket with the bully stick or his rope but it doesn’t seem nearly as interesting.  I’m looking forward to him outgrowing this little phase.  Of course he has performed the obligatory toilet paper train, once.  ~ Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment