Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ti passes again!

Ti passed another ultrasound. No stones and no crystals. He has one last check in October but I think his new diet and/or the distilled water has solved the problem. I'm going to arrange for a semi-annual urinalysis as a preventative measure and perhaps an annual ultrasound. I suppose he would be classified as a stone former but frankly, he's pretty bad at it. It didn't take too much to get him cleared up in comparison to some cases I've read. I continue to monitor his PH, check his stream, give him plenty of fluids etc.


I've taken him on regular beach trips this summer. We wade out to some sand bars at low tide and he has a ball chasing seagulls and eating dead crabs. We have a couple trips left before the weather turns cool again. ~ John

No comments:

Post a Comment