Friday, October 7, 2011

Olive's birthday party

 Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

Olive had a very fun birthday party this year. I invited over the swim team I am currently coaching for for some cake and puppy snuggles. Olive was so excited all of her swim team friends came over, she was in hyperdrive. I made two funfetti cakes, and we had capri suns (seemed fitting for a one-year-old's party). Some of the kids brought her new toys, which she loved, one of which she is currently squeezing next to me. I got her a giant rawhide that she promptly tried to hide all over the house. She tried to "dig" out the couch cushions to hide it, and I eventually found the gooey mess hidden under the covers of my bed (which, come to think of it, was a really good spot to hide it). Hope all is well back at home, Olive says hi to everyone too! ~ Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment