Sunday, July 12, 2009

Boy time

The puppies have had an exciting past couple of days. Now that the boys are 6 weeks old (as of tomorrow) they have had several visitors and more are on the way today. Even though they have a nice big fenced in play area, they are wanting to start exploring more and more, so the past two days we have let them play in our backyard for a few minutes before herding them back into their play pen. This is helping them become more confident and they are all turning into explorers. Today I thought this was just too cute, I had come into the house to get a drink and looked out the window to see Romeo playing with one of his boys. By time I got my camera and walked out onto our porch, they had finished playing. Luckily Adrian was out in the shop and saw my struggles, he called to the puppies so they would all run out toward the shop, then they turned around and headed right back to their daddy and started playing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment