Sunday, April 4, 2010

One VERY LONG Day!


Wind, Snow, Wind, Ice, Wind, Closed Highways, and Wind made for a very long trip to Kansas. From Rock Springs, WY to Denver was white outs almost the entire way thanks to the wind blowing the dry snow. At times we were only doing 15 miles an hour thanks to the high winds and lack of vision. On top of that, the highway was closed this morning, so we didn't get to even start our planned 14 hour day until 11:00am. We arrived at the host hotel at 3:00am. Our new Chevy Uplander handled all the weather very well and I'm happy with it so far. Later today will be Futurity, which will be Monty and Sky's first time ever in the show ring. I'm also showing Bow, so 3 dogs to show today... and one of me, so I'll be busy on my 4 hours of sleep!!








No comments:

Post a Comment