Friday, May 27, 2011

E-mail from Ti's dad

Hi Deb,
I was never able to get Ti's PH to stay consistently between 7 and 7.5. It was typically 5.75 in the morning and 6.75 in the evening so I wasn't expecting good news today. Ti surprised us though. The ultrasound did not reveal any stones and the urinalysis did not even show crystals. It's a Dalmatian miracle! He will have another ultrasound in six weeks.

I'm not sure if it was the switch to distilled water, increasing the amount of water or the diet change that cleared him up. The allopurinal and potassium citrate may have had an effect as well. I just don't know.

I'm happy with the diet I created for him so I'll continue with that as well as the distilled water. His allopurinal and potassium citrate will run out in two weeks.We'll see how the urinalysis and ultrasound look in six weeks and go from there.
Hooray!
~ John

No comments:

Post a Comment