Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tonto's summer vacation

It still brings tears to my eyes whenever I see him (Ranger) but I am soooo thankful that you found a great home for him. The only times I feel good about this decision (of returning Ranger to Oregon) is when we spend time with Tonto and see the difference it has made in his life too.  We went camping last weekend and he was great. He really likes riding in the boat. He has become the "family" dog. Jupe and Hayden were across the pond jumping off rocks while Tonto sat next to me. He whined and didn't like seeing the boys jump off the rocks, he swam over there to check on them and swam right back to me. Very sincere pup! He slept right next to the kids in their tent at night and kept a watchful eye on us the whole trip. We were very proud to call him our dog. He got along with all the other dogs, who would roam around our campsite. ~Amiee


No comments:

Post a Comment