Monday, December 6, 2010

Update from Olive


(Light Blue is now called Olive and lives in Washington state.) Everything is going wonderfully here with Olive. We went to the vet yesterday to get her second round of shots and to get de-wormed. We have her next round of boosters in three weeks. She was the belle of the ball at the vet, everyone wanted to come meet her and pet her.

She's been coming to my swim practices in order to meet lots and lots of people. I'm especially happy because there are so many little kids there who want to come meet her. My swimmers have been fighting over who will get to puppy sit for me if I ever need it. We also had a puppy play date over at a friend's place where she got to meet two older beagles and a miniature mutt. She slept so well that night.

She's getting very good about going outside, even though she HATES the cold wet weather. She'll start to cry as soon as I open the door. I'm pretty sure that's why she's been so good; she wants it over with and to be back inside asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment